This listing is for a brand new Panasonic Z42 AERO Series ECONAVI High Wall Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner. It has a heating capacity of 5.1 kW and a cooling capacity of 4.2 kW.
Panasonic premium inverter AERO series heat pumps provide versatile warming and cooling. The are perfectly suited to the unpredictable weather in Christchurch. The nanoe-X air purification system uses nano-technology to remove fine particles and harmful micro-organisms from the air you breathe.
This heat pump is suitable for a room approx 6.5 m x 5 m (by 2.4 m high).
The heat pump comes with a 5 year manufacturer's parts and labour warranty and we will provide you with the product manuals that come with the heat pump.
Supply & Install* (Christchurch & Selwyn District)
- The installation is carried out by our staff who are certified Mitsubishi heat pump installers. This price is for installation of a heat pump in Christchurch City.
- We provide you with an electrical certificate for the installation, which will be completed by one of our Registered Electricians
Please contact us to arrange a free site inspection and quote in Christchurch City or the Selwyn District.
We will do a site inspection to confirm that the heat pump is the correct size for the room and to confirm the locations where the indoor and outdoor units will be installed.
Supply Only (Anywhere in NZ)
- The heat pump can be collected from our workshop in Sydenham, Christchurch, NZ
- Shipping is available to urban addresses in NZ
- We will order the heat pump from our supplier once you have confirmed your order. It takes approximately 7 days for the heat pump to arrive.
- For the manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour warranty to be valid, this heat pump MUST be installed by a certified Mitsubishi Electric heat pump installer.
* The "Supply & Install" price is for a back to back installation where the indoor and outdoor units are just through the outside wall from each other in a single level building. Additional costs apply when the units are further apart. We will advise you of this when we do our site inspection. If a condensate pump is required, then we will advise you of this also.