This listing is for a SmartVent Positive home ventilation system with 6 outlets. It is designed for homes up to 560 m2 and comes with a 5 year warranty (excluding filters).
Supply Only (Anywhere in NZ)
- The SmartVent can be collected from our workshop in Sydenham, Christchurch, NZ
- Shipping is available to urban addresses in NZ
- We will order the SmartVent from our supplier once you have confirmed your order. It takes approximately 7 days for it to arrive.
Supply & Install* (Christchurch, Rangiora & Selwyn District)
- The installation is carried out by our staff who are certified SmartVent installers. This price is for a basic installation of a 6 supply vent Smartvent ventilation system in a single level house with sufficient ceiling space
- We provide you with an electrical certificate for the installation, which will be completed by one of our Registered Electricians
Please contact us to arrange a free site inspection and quote in Christchurch, Rangiora or the Selwyn District.
We will do a site inspection to confirm that the SmartVent is the correct size for the room and to confirm the locations where the unit and vents will be installed. Alternatively, please email us some photos and or plans of your house and we can send you an estimate.
SmartVent Positive is a classic ventilation system that monitors temperature conditions to ensure that you are benefiting from improved air quality always circulating around your home.
As a positive pressure system, SmartVent Positive draws in fresher air from the roof cavity and filters it before distributing the clean air into, and around, your home via a network of ceiling diffusers as required. Air from the outside can also be sourced if the seasonal add-on option is part of your SmartVent Positive
ventilation system. Whichever the air source option, the air movement created forces the moist, stale air that causes condensation, mould and mildew, out of your home giving you better air for a healthier home.
SmartVent Positive systems use proprietary sensor controls designed for New Zealand conditions.
The SmartVent Positive system consists of
- nude and insulated acoustic ducting
- high quality F7 grade filters installed in the roof cavity
- ceiling mounted diffusers
- a keypad