This listing is for the supply only of an LGH-25 Mitsubishi Electric whole home ventilation heat recovery unit for installation in a ceiling space. It comes with a 5 year warranty (excluding filters).
The Mitsubishi Electric Lossnay Difference
- Draws in fresh air from the outside not the attic
- Removes stale air from the inside
- Circulates fresh air without draughts
- Heat recovery from stale outgoing air
- Efficient heat recovery from damp areas
- Whisper quiet operation
- Balanced Pressure Ventilation
- Designed for modern homes that are more airtight
- The Lossnay can be collected from our workshop in Sydenham, Christchurch, NZ
- Shipping is available to urban addresses
- We will order the Lossnay from our supplier once you have confirmed your order. It takes approximately 7 days for it to arrive.
- This price is just for the Lossnay unit, ducting & installation is not included.
- For the manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour warranty to be valid, this Lossnay must be installed in a professional manner in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions and the electrical regulations.
Need Some Help Choosing?
If you need a hand choosing the best Lossnay for your property, please fill out the form below and one of our team will contact you. If you can send us your house plans then we can help you more promptly.
The in-ceiling LGH-25RVX-E Lossnay Fresh Air Energy Recovery Ventilation system provides the ultimate in energy efficient ventilation to ensure your home or office has a constant supply of healthy, fresh air. Air volume: 69l/s. (WxDxH, mm) 780 x 735 x 289. Weight: 23kg. Operated by the simple to use PZ-62DR wall mounted backlit LCD controller.