This listing is for the supply only of a Mitsubishi Electric VL-200 fresh air whole home ventilation heat recovery system. It is designed for homes from 52 m2 to 192 m2 and comes with a 5 year warranty (excluding filters).
- The Lossnay can be collected from our workshop in Sydenham, Christchurch, NZ
- Shipping is available to urban addresses
- We will order the Lossnay from our supplier once you have confirmed your order. It takes approximately 7 days for it to arrive.
- This price is just for the Lossnay unit, ducting is not included.
- For the manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour warranty to be valid, this Lossnay must be installed in a professional manner in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions and the electrical regulations.
- VL-220 Lossnay unit
- Wall controller
The Mitsubishi Electric Lossnay Difference
- Draws in fresh air from the outside not the attic
- Removes stale air from the inside
- Circulates fresh air without draughts
- Heat recovery from stale outgoing air
- Efficient heat recovery from damp areas
- Whisper quiet operation from 14dB
- Balanced Pressure Ventilation
- Designed for modern homes that are more airtight
Lossnay is the ultimate home ventilation system that provides fresh clean air (from the outside not attic space), removes both moisture and stale indoor air and effectively recovers heat not only from outgoing stale air but also from damp areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. Featuring the new advanced Diamond Heat Exchanger, heat is recovered from both outgoing stale air as well as from damp areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. This heat is utilised to pre-heat incoming fresh air so your heating system is not required to work as hard to maintain desired room temperature.