This listing is for the supply only of a Mitsubishi Electric whole home ventilation heat recovery unit. It comes with a 5 year warranty (excluding filters).
The Mitsubishi Electric Lossnay Difference
- Draws in fresh air from the outside not the attic
- Removes stale air from the inside
- Circulates fresh air without draughts
- Heat recovery from stale outgoing air
- Efficient heat recovery from damp areas
- Whisper quiet operation
- Balanced Pressure Ventilation
- Designed for modern homes that are more airtight
- The Lossnay can be collected from our workshop in Sydenham, Christchurch, NZ
- Shipping is available to urban addresses
- We will order the Lossnay from our supplier once you have confirmed your order. It takes approximately 7 days for it to arrive.
- This price is just for the Lossnay unit, ducting is not included.
- For the manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour warranty to be valid, this Lossnay must be installed in a professional manner in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions and the electrical regulations.
Need Some Help Choosing?
If you need a hand choosing the best Lossnay for your property, please fill out the form below and one of our team will contact you. If you can send us your house plans then we can help you more promptly.
Supply & Install* (Christchurch, Methven, Rangiora & Selwyn District)
- The installation is carried out by our staff who are certified Mitsubishi Electric installers.
- We provide you with an electrical certificate for the installation, which will be completed by one of our Registered Electricians
Please contact us to arrange a free site inspection and quote in Christchurch, Methven, Rangiora or the Selwyn District. It's also really handy if you can email us a copy of your house plans so that we can design the ducting layout.
We will do a site inspection to confirm that the Lossnay is the correct size for the room and to confirm the locations where the unit and vents will be installed.
The slimline, vertical VL500 Lossnay Fresh Air Heat Recovery Ventilation System provides the ultimate in energy efficient ventilation to ensure your home has a constant supply of healthy, fresh air. With its small upright footprint, it can be placed in the garage or a utility cupboard and is not limited to an in-roof installation. Outside air and return air ducts are located on the right side. Air volume: 139l/s (Fan Speed 4). (WxDxH, mm) 725 x 556 x 632. Weight: 39kg. Duct size: 157mm. Operated by the simple to use backlit LCD controller located on the right side with Automatic Summer Bypass.
Designed for Flexibility and Convenience
The Vertical Lossnay Range is designed specifically for the New Zealand housing market and makes energy efficient, super-quiet ventilation accessible to even more homes.
Because of the slimline, vertical upright design, the Lossnay Ventilation System is not limited to an in-roof installation. With its small upright footprint it can be placed in the garage or a cupboard in the kitchen. Now whole home ventilation can be installed without compromising the architectural design of the building.
Automatic Summer Bypass
Using the on-board temperature sensors, the Vertical Lossnay unit automatically enters Bypass Mode when it detects a space is hotter than desired and the outside air is cooler.
To reduce the risk of overheating the home, fresh air is introduced, bypassing the Lossnay Core. This is ideal for cooling down a dwelling that may have overheated during the day once the outside temperature has dropped in the evening.
Easy to Use Control
A built-in LCD controller allows for easy control and commissioning of the unit. This interface displays all functionality and temperature settings of the system.
Slimline to Fit in a Cupboard
The vertical upright design of the Lossnay Ventilation System is not limited to an in-roof installation. Now whole home ventilation can be integrated into the overall building design without limitations.
Contact Us to Find Out More