This listing is for a brand new Mitsubishi AS90 Super Quiet High Wall Heat Pump. It has a heating capacity of 10.3 kW and a cooling capacity of 9.0 kW. Mitsubishi Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control is an optional extra that is available with this heat pump.
The Large Capacity EcoCore AS90 High Wall Heat Pump System features next-generation high efficiency compressor technology, developed and engineered to use less power than ever before. Long and Wide Airflow, in addition to Powerful Mode ensures far-reaching coverage to every corner of the room, making the AS90 ideal for large open living and working spaces.
This heat pump is suitable for a room approx 8 m x 8 m (by 2.4 m high).
The heat pump comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty and we will provide you with the product manuals that come with the heat pump.
Supply & Install* (Christchurch, Rangiora, Methven & Selwyn District)
- The installation is carried out by our staff who are certified Mitsubishi heat pump installers. This price is for installation of a heat pump in Christchurch City.
- We provide you with an electrical certificate for the installation, which will be completed by one of our Registered Electricians
Please contact us to arrange a free site inspection and quote in Christchurch City, Rangiora, Methven or the Selwyn District.
We will do a site inspection to confirm that the heat pump is the correct size for the room and to confirm the locations where the indoor and outdoor units will be installed.
- The heat pump can be collected from our workshop in Sydenham, Christchurch, NZ
- Shipping is available to urban addresses
- We will order the heat pump from our supplier once you have confirmed your order. It takes approximately 7 days for the heat pump to arrive.
- For the manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour warranty to be valid, this heat pump MUST be installed by a certified Mitsubishi Electric heat pump installer.
* The "Supply & Install" price is for a back to back installation where the indoor and outdoor units are just through the outside wall from each other in a single level building. Additional costs apply when the units are further apart. We will advise you of this when we do our site inspection. If a condensate pump is required, then we will advise you of this also.